Go Back   Buick Enclave Forum - EnclaveForum.com > Buick Enclave General Discussion > Buick Encalve Discussion Group

Buick Encalve Discussion Group Talk about your Buick Enclave here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2014, 04:12 PM

Default Driver Seat

Ok, I bought my wife a 2010 Enclave. I do not get to drive this vehicle all that often and the other day my wife let me take it out. I started look through the DIC buttons and I'm pretty sure I shut off her heated/cooled seats buttons, her driver side memory seats buttons and her power seats on the driver side some how. I know that I hit the factory recall button and maybe the relearn remote key button in the DIC. Would hitting these options and or reseting them have turned all these options off? If some one can help me figure out what I have done that would be great!